I am 6 months old!!
The time has gone by so quickly! I can't believe I am already a half-of-a-year-old! My family threw me a "half-birthday party" and I absolutely loved it!! I was happy to be wearing a party hat and was thrilled when I saw the half-cake and heard my family sing to me!
My brother, Logan, really loved singing the Happy Half-Birthday song to me!
As soon as the cake was close enough, I took my chance and stuck both of my hands in it! I got two fists full of frosting and cake. Since it was my special day, my parents let me eat some of it. It was soooo delicious! I laughed out loud while I was eating it because I was so happy to have a sweet treat!
It has been a wonderful half of a year! I love my family and I know that my family absolutely adores me! I had fun celebrating my half-birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment