Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My 2nd Birthday Party... According to Logan

Oh "Two"-Dles!!
My parents threw me a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse themed birthday party!
I got excited to see each and every decoration as it went up in the house.  I loved running around, pointing to the decorations and saying, "Oooooh!"
 








Since I like the Hot Dog Dance so much, my Mommy decided to have a Hot Diggity Dog Bar! There were fun plates and lots of toppings for the hot dogs. Yum!


Our backyard was decorated, too! I even have a new bounce house castle to play on!


Once the guests started to arrive, I took turns going inside and outside, playing with everyone that was there.  I was so excited to have all of my favorite people around me. 
 

 


 
 
I spent a lot of time in my bounce house castle with my friends!




Tyler had fun at my party, too-- even though he slept through some of it!


Almost-Uncle Josh cooked the hot dogs for everyone!

I loved playing outside!



 
 
I cooled off and played inside, too!






I had a lot of fun surprises to open!





 
Daddy made me a home made photo booth so I can look like Mickey Mouse!  I had fun posing in there with my friends!
 

 




 

 

 
I had practiced blowing out my candle a lot, so when it came time for everyone to sing to me, I was ready!!  Everyone sang to me and then I got to eat my yummy cupcake!








 








 

 
 




 





My birthday party was amazing!!!
I loved every single part of the day! I kept saying, "Thanks!" to my parents because I was so excited about everything that they planned for me.  I am growing quickly but I am turning into such a fun, smart and kind boy.  I had so much fun at my birthday party!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment