Saturday, July 27, 2013

My 2nd Birthday... According to Logan

On July 19, 2013, I turned two-years-old!!
My parents made it an extra special day full of fun and surprises!
It all started when I woke up; they came into my room singing the "Happy Birthday" song.  It made me smile a lot!  Then, we went downstairs and I saw they had surprises for me! I was excited to see the balloon and loved opening my presents!





I loved playing with my new toys! After I played for a while, I got to snuggle with my family.


I measured my height on my growth chart.  Look how big I am!

I got to eat my favorite breakfast- a big blueberry muffin- while my parents sang "Happy Birthday" to me again.  I was so excited to blow out the candle!

I needed a little help because the candle was so big!

I usually get a ton of hugs and kisses from my parents, but I got even more since it was my special day!



I played at home with Mommy and Tyler all morning, then we met Daddy at my favorite restaurant- Red Robin- for lunch! I got an orange balloon to match my shirt. I ate my meal like a big boy and had a surprise song and ice cream sundae! I didn't know what to think when all of the waiters started clapping and singing; I just sat back and took it all in.  Once they left, I was happy to eat my ice cream!



I was sure to hold on tight to my birthday balloon! I held it just like this during the entire ride home!

After a short nap, I was excited to have Uncle Nick and Emily visit to wish me a happy birthday! I got presents and played a lot!
Mommy, Tyler, Uncle Nick, Emily and I even got to go to get ice cream!!

 
After playing all evening long, we ended a wonderful day with yet another treat!  I was really starting to enjoy everyone singing to me-- and I was getting good at blowing out the candles! Everyone sang to me and I was happy to enjoy my little cake before I was ready for bed.

I absolutely loved my birthday! I had so much fun throughout the whole day and was a happy, laughing and smiling boy. I constantly said, "thanks, mom!" throughout the day because I was so excited about all of my little celebrations.  I am happy to be two!

No comments:

Post a Comment