I've been hearing a lot of talk about the Easter Bunny lately. I'm getting used to pointing him out in the decorations around me and love showing everyone that I can say "hop" and jump around like a bunny. I was super excited to go to the mall to visit the Easter Bunny; when I saw him, I wasn't so excited anymore. I liked looking at him and giving him high-fives, but when my parents placed me on his lap, I wanted off immediately! I didn't cry but I made it very clear that I didn't want this strange-looking-furry-giant holding me. So, I don't have a picture with the real bunny but I have no problem showing affection toward my pretend Easter Bunny at home!
He must know that I love to play pretend with food because he shares his carrot with me!
I give him kisses and hugs.
He even snuggles with me and helps me fall asleep at nap time.
No comments:
Post a Comment