Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Mr. Fix-It

Over the past few weeks, I have been watching my Daddy use his tools in our basement. At first, I quietly observed; later, I grabbed the tools and knew just what to do with each one! I follow him around and try to do exactly what he is doing. Sometimes, the real tools are too dangerous and I unwillingly have to switch to my toy-tools. I still end up having a lot of fun pretending to fix my toys!
I thought I was so cool when Mommy and I went downstairs for a few minutes and I got to help paint!

I have to concentrate to get the screw-driver in the exactly right spot. I can do it, though!

When my parents ask how long something that I have measured is, I usually reply, "It's this," as I point to the tape measure. 

When I need to leave the grown-up tools alone, I use my toy-tools to fix my toys. I'm working on hammering my slide!

No comments:

Post a Comment