My family celebrated Christmas Eve at Grandma Lynn's house. It was the start of a three-day-long Christmas celebration and I didn't know what I was getting myself into. Christmas is a lot of fun for a good little boy like me!
Uncle Nick called me downstairs as soon as we got there to show me the gifts he got me. We immediately started playing with them and I learned how to hit a baseball! (Although I later realized that people laughed more when I hit Uncle Nick in the head with the bat, so I did that more often!) I had SO much fun running around and playing with everyone.
I got to open gifts from everyone and was excited about each one. Everyone was as excited about giving me their gifts as I was about getting them.
Later in the afternoon, more family members came over to celebrate Christmas and to spend time with me and our family. I loved having so many people around me and was excited about playing with them and all of my new toys. Aunt Lindsey chased me and put bright-pink lipstick all over my cheeks and I chased anyone with cookies to share. I was so happy to be surrounded by so many people who love me!
No comments:
Post a Comment