Grandpa Neal, Mary and my parents took me to breakfast with Santa over the weekend. I was very excited to go and was even more thrilled when I saw the buffet of food. With a little help from Grandpa, I ate everything. And, I mean everything! I tried bacon for the first time and was eating cream-puffs off of a fork. It was a really fun time, until it was my turn to see Santa.
I've been practicing my "ho ho ho" for weeks now and I point to him and smile every time I see him in a picture. But, there was something about being placed on his lap that made me scared.
My plan was to tell Santa that I had been a good boy all year, but that didn't work out as planned. Hopefully Santa knows that I am usually a happy little boy, but just didn't like the idea of sitting on a bearded-stranger's lap.
No comments:
Post a Comment