Monday, October 15, 2012

Hayride!

I went on my very first hayride on Friday! There was a family-friendly hayride at the park near us, so my parents took me! We went with my buddy, Blake, and his parents. I got bundled up in my coat, hat and mittens. Once we were on the hayride, I realized how much I like mittens! I think they are really silly. I was waving my arms in the air showing everyone the silly sock-like contraptions that were staying on my hands! I gave lots of high-fives.  It got dark outside and I could see all of the pumpkins and skeletons lit up along the path. I bundled up in a blanket and took turns on my Mommy's lap and my Daddy's lap. It was a lot of fun!

Can you see my head popping through there?

Here is a picture of me and Blake waiting in line for the hayride.

Here is a picture of Mommy, me and Daddy on the hayride!


No comments:

Post a Comment