Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Aunt Linz & Josh's Engagement Party!

 We had a party to celebrate Aunt Lindsey and Josh's engagement! I was very excited to see everyone. I got dressed up in my cool new outfit. (You may recognize it as the winning look from Season 10 of Project Runway)

I got to play with Aunt Lindsey and Uncle Josh. They squeezed me a lot!

Here is a picture of Aunt Lindsey, Mommy, Grandma, me and Uncle Nick.
 During the party, I ran around like a wild-child. I got to play with everyone and I tricked people into giving me a bite of their desserts. They were so yummy!
In this picture, I was digging my hand into a delicious cupcake that Daddy was sharing with me!


Later in the evening, Aunt Lindsey and Josh gave me a shirt with a note attached. They asked me to be the ring-bearer in their wedding!! They gave me a t-shirt that says "Bling Security" on the front and my last name on the back. I put it on right away and wore it proud throughout the rest of the party.


 I danced to the music with Aunt Lindsey. It was very fun until I got a little sleepy and had to slow-dance with her.

I quickly caught my second wind and ran around Uncle Nick's basement with his hat on. I was making everyone laugh. It was fun to have so many people want to play with me. I stayed up way past my bed time... and I loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment