Thursday, July 26, 2012

My 1st Indians Game!

The Cleveland Indians played against the Detroit Tigers and I got to go watch the game! As soon as we got into the stadium, I kept looking around at all the people and excitement going on. I was so amused! 

We got to our seats and started watching the game. It was a little sunny at first, but I didn't want to keep my hat on.


We went to the game with my buddy, Blake, and his parents. I think I look silly in this picture; I didn't want to look away from the game for the photo! 

I dropped my Sno-Kone spoon, so I got to bite it! It was yummy!

The boys!

I thought I was really cool when I got to sit in my own seat. I kept looking at the people behind us and saying, "Hi!"



 I watched the game until I got too sleepy and it was time to leave.
I had a great time at my first Tribe game!!


No comments:

Post a Comment