Today is my 1st birthday! I had a great day!! When I woke up, my parents showed me my birthday gifts from them. I got my very own truck!! I couldn't believe it; I was so excited! I got right in and started steering. I laugh every time the horn makes noise.
I got some other really cool gifts, too!
I kept saying, "Ohhhh boy!"
Mommy sang "Happy Birthday" to me and gave me a special birthday breakfast.
I spent the day playing with all of my new toys!
.JPG) |
| I'm holding a picture of me from one year ago! |
Later, we met Daddy at my favorite restaurant, Red Robin. The waitresses sang to me and gave me an ice cream sundae! I almost ate the whole thing, but Daddy helped a little!
I got another delicious treat at home when Mommy and Daddy sang to me again!
I had an amazing first birthday!! I can't believe I am one year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment