Monday, November 23, 2015

Carving Pumpkins... According to Logan!

We picked out our own pumpkins and got to carve them! I found the biggest pumpkin that the store had, and Tyler was happy to try to lift all of them and pick one that looked just right to him!
 
Daddy was in charge of cutting off the top of the pumpkins. When Mommy asked Tyler what the thought was going to be inside of them, he said, "Chocolate!" Neither of us were interested in touching the orange gooey stuff that was inside.

We both drew the design that we wanted with markers. I drew a scary face and Tyler drew all over his.



When it came time to cut out the designs, Mommy helped us use a drill so we could help cut through the big pumpkins! At first, the noise was a lot for me... but I still thought it was cool to try to trace my design with the drill. 








We are SO proud of how our pumpkins turned out!







We were happy to put our pumpkins on our front porch for everyone to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment