Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My 4th Birthday... According to Logan!

We had our traditional birthday dinner for me at Red Robin on the night before my birthday! I loved having everyone sing to me, and Tyler and I both loved eating the yummy ice cream sundae!









 
I'm officially four!
My Mommy, Daddy and Tyler woke me up on my birthday morning. They sang to me in my room. I liked that surprise. Then, we went downstairs and they gave me presents! I loved playing with all of my gifts!

















My family sang happy birthday to me as I blew out the four candles on my breakfast muffin! I just love blowing out candles!







We spent the rest of the morning playing with my new toys! After nap, we went to Grammy's house to celebrate my birthday with some extended family! I loved seeing everyone, playing, and blowing out candles on my awesome dinosaur cake!














Later that night, we came home and played as a family. I had such a special and fun time celebrating my birthday over the past couple weeks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment