We had an Easter Egg hunt in our neighborhood! It was a little cold out, but we were still able to run around with all of our friends to find eggs. This year, eggs were hidden in a lot of yards, so we traveled through the neighborhood finding eggs with treats inside!
Logan knew exactly what to do, and he started finding eggs right away!
He filled his basket up so high! He loved running around and looking for the eggs!
I took the simpler approach- I just found one egg, and insisted that it be opened right away! I ate the treats in that egg, and was very happy about it! Once I was done with the treats from my first egg, I was ready for another. It was a yummy morning for me!
We had a lot of fun looking at all of the treats that we got inside of our eggs!
No comments:
Post a Comment