Saturday, March 7, 2015

Valentine's Day... According to Logan!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!
Tyler and I were happy to wake up to special chocolate Valentine treats from our parents. After some morning snuggles, I headed to school and Tyler spent the day snuggling with Mommy. He wasn't feeling very well, but he was still a happy boy. 











We had a Valentine's Day party at my school! I loved all of the activities, decorating and eating my cupcake, and especially getting lots of Valentine cards from my friends! (I passed out dinosaur Valentines for everyone!)


I was thrilled to dump out my decorated box when I got home. I got so many treats! I was happy to share with Tyler! :)

The next morning was the actual Valentine's Day, and Mommy made us a special breakfast! 


Mommy and Daddy got to go out to dinner together, so Papa and Mary babysat and we got to eat extra yummy treats!!



No comments:

Post a Comment