Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thanksgiving... According to Logan



Our 2014 Thanksgiving celebrations started early, when we met Papa and our family at a restaurant for dinner.  We were happy to be passed back and forth from person to person, and we loved eating a lot of yummy food!





Cheers!




On Thanksgiving morning, I was SO excited to watch the parade.  Once I woke up, found Chippy the Elf, Mommy read me the Elf on the Shelf book, then we turned on the TV to watch the parade! I was in awe! 
I was able to watch some of it before it was time to get ready to celebrate Thanksgiving with our family.  Tyler and I wore matching sweaters!


 I decorated myself and Tyler before we got in the car!


Our first stop was at Noni and Grandpa's house. We had a great time eating, playing games and building puzzles! Tyler ate mashed potatoes with his hands- and I tasted turkey!


We were excited to catch the end of the parade- just in time to see Santa!!

I even got to watch Grandpa Mike carve the turkey! Tyler spent a lot of time practicing his spoon skills with the olives!








After we had a chance to play with everyone, we got in the car and took our naps on the way to Grammy's house. 


Once we got there, of course, we wanted to see the turkey!




We had a yummy dinner, and then we got to my favorite part... dessert! We got to play with everyone, too!









We got to sleep at Grammy's house! We got on our Olaf pajamas and snuggled up! We stayed up WAY passed our bedtime! 



Tyler woke up VERY early... so he got to have some dessert for breakfast! 


We are SO thankful to have been able to celebrate Thanksgiving with so many people who love us. We are blessed with great family members and friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment