Friday, November 21, 2014

First snow of the season... According to Logan!

When I woke up this morning, Mommy told me she wanted to show me something out my window.  When she opened my blinds, my jaw dropped! I started jumping up and down on my bed, with my arms up in the air, yelling, "snow!! It snowed? It really snowed! It's snow time!! Snow!!!" I ran over to my window and was SO excited to see everything covered in snow! 

I immediately started yelling for my brother to come up and see. Once he got to my room, I tried to explain to him all about snow. 



Even though I had preschool, Mommy let us go outside and play in the snow for a few minutes. It was awesome!! Tyler immediately started eating it! I told him, "Tyler, we don't eat snow!!" He made Mommy and me laugh. 















After our nap, we got bundled up again and headed out to the snow. Our plan was to make a snowman. Tyler just couldn't stop eating the snow! So, since I couldn't stop him, I decided to join him!











We love the snow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment