We had a lot of fun celebrating Father's Day!
Tyler and I made my Daddy feel extra special by waking him up early on Father's Day and giving him special gifts.
Mommy helped me make pancakes and yummy cookies for Daddy while he rested. I got to eat the cookies with him while Tyler was napping!
We got extra silly at home, running around the house while we were clapping and dancing, then we got ready to go putt-putt!
We were SO excited to see each of the holes. Tyler had a plastic club and I got to have a real one! Daddy helped me since he is a very good golfer.
After we were done golfing, we stopped to get ice cream! I picked out a Sponge Bob one because it looked cool, and my Daddy picked out a grown-up green kind.
Soon enough, I realized the Sponge Bob one didn't taste as cool as it looked and Daddy happily switched with me!
Tyler ate some of everyone's ice cream!
We got a chance to celebrate with our grandpas, too!
We went to Noni and Grandpa Mike's house to play with them and wish Grandpa a happy Father's Day!
We had fun playing outside in the rocks and swinging on the swing!
Papa came to our house to celebrate Father's Day! He brought his dog, Harry, which Tyler and I were SO happy about!
Tyler stuck his tongue out like Harry because he wanted to be just like a doggy!
Tyler and I had a great time celebrating with Daddy and our grandpas. We hope we made them feel as special as they make us feel!
No comments:
Post a Comment