Sunday, June 8, 2014

My 1st Birthday... According to Tyler!

I am 1!!

I had a great time celebrating throughout the weekend.  We started our celebration at Red Robin on the night before my birthday. My brother and I got balloons and all of the waitresses sang "Happy Birthday" to me! 
I got an ice cream sundae! It was SO delicious. Logan got one, too!


He made his look really yummy and I wanted to taste his, too!





We both got sticky and were happy to show off our messy faces!  

On the morning of my birthday, my family woke me up to a fun birthday present surprise! 




My brother picked out a gift for me all by himself. He tested it out while I was sleeping and was excited to teach me how it works.  

 I was so excited; I kept saying, "Oooooh!!"





I loved playing with my new doggy toy! Then, Logan, Mommy and Daddy sang "Happy Birthday" to me while I watched the candle and waited for my yummy birthday breakfast muffin!




We had a fun morning eating our breakfast treats!









Later in the day, while my family was getting ready for my birthday party, I got to play in our sand box! I thought it was so much fun!








My brother and I had fun playing with our parents until it was time for my nap and then my birthday party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment