Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Thomas the Train... According to Logan

I got tickets in the mail to ride on Thomas the Train a few weeks ago.  I have been patiently and excitedly waiting to go. The morning finally came an I was thrilled!
There were a ton of things for kids to do, so we walked around and looked at trains  and I even got a cool tattoo!!

 I have never seen a blow-up slide this big, so I wasn't sure about whether or not I wanted to go on it or not.  Since I am brave, I climbed up the giant hill and gave it a try.  It was AWESOME! I went a few times and had so much fun flying down the slide.



I was excited that we were going to ride on the caboose.  We waived to Thomas and walked to our seats.  Once the ride started, Tyler and I liked looking out the window! 

I was thrilled to be able to hand my ticket to the conductor!







We had such a fun day with Thomas! Our first train ride was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment