I was happy to carry my pumpkin bucket and my lion flashlight!
We walked on our own for a couple houses before we met my friend, Blake. His dad pulled us around in his wagon for a while. It made it very easy to get to a lot of houses without getting tired!
I can't believe everyone gave me so much candy! Tyler wasn't really sure what was going on, but he entertained himself!
It started to get cold and dark, so we took my candy back home and I got to sit on the front porch with Daddy to pass out candy to the other kids. I was SO happy to do this!
I got excited each time kids would come to our front door. I would say, "happy Halloween" and "nice costume!" I told them, "please take one!" Everyone was happy to see me in my lion costume and they all thought I was a very friendly boy!
Later in the evening, I dumped all of my candy onto the ground to see what I got! I was thrilled to see all of the candy; I even got to eat some that night!
I LOVED trick-or-treating!!
No comments:
Post a Comment