Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Maize Valley Farms... According to Logan


Tyler and I went to Maize Valley Farms with a bunch of our friends and family members.  It was so fun!!  I ran around and climbed on all of the toys.  I stayed pretty far away from the petting zoo because I didn't want to touch them.  I enjoyed watching the pig races!


Tyler rode along with Mommy throughout the whole day.  He liked watching everything that was going on and was happy to take a nap in the fresh air!

My FAVORITE part was the animal train!!  As soon as I saw it, I knew I needed to get on it.  My friends Taylor and Blake rode on it, too.  I waved as I rode by and said, "choo choo!"  I went on the train so many times; I kept asking to go again!




There were huge hot air balloons.  I sat with Uncle Josh and Aunt Lindsey while we watched them get blown up and fly away!




I liked looking at all of the pumpkins.  When I got my chance to pick one, I didn't want a big one! I insisted that Tyler and I get small pumpkins!


Toward the end of the day, Colt and I got to run around and climb on all of the pumpkins.  We thought it was silly! 

 We had such a fun-filled fall day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment