Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!

Happy New Year! 
I celebrated New Year's Eve at my house; my buddy Blake came over with his parents.
We set a "party clock" ahead of time, so midnight came a little early at our house so I could stay up for the excitement!

 We had fun party hats to wear, but I couldn't quite get mine to stay on my head. I tried, though!

I even tried wearing two hats at once; that didn't work very well.

I may not have figured out the party hat, but I did figure out how to drink out of my sippy cup without using any hands! I was very proud of myself and thought I was hilarious. 

"Look Mom! No Hands!"
Blake and I played with all of my new toys until 'midnight.' We counted down and celebrated the new year with kisses to my parents and high-fives to my friends.  Mommy let me sip out of her champagne glass, since she isn't allowed to drink champagne, either!
I had a great time celebrating 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment